Requesting the 6% camper/RV affidavit to reduce your Motor Vehicle renewal bill

Have more questions? Submit a request

Camper, travel trailer, and motor home (RV) personal property bills are normally taxed at the 10.5% tax rate. However, if your camper, trailer, or RV has dining, sleeping, and bathroom areas, it may be eligible for the 6% secondary residence tax rate.

Please download and fill out the following form: Affidavit of Qualification of Motor Home Residence Status. The completed file can then be forwarded to our office through the request ticket form linked below. Once we receive your request, we will then be able to process an adjustment on your vehicle account, and an adjusted bill will be sent to you. Note that this exemption can only be processed before the due date of your bill.

Articles in this section

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
  • 843-258-5434